skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ricecracker
Thursday, May 25, 2006
we are sexy!
a friend of mine (Victor) was recently here for the WE and took a picture of me trying to imitate one of Rudra's usual face (while he was acutally doing it). here is the result.
need i mention that I HEART THIS PICTURE.
1 comment:
the neocapitalista
12:16 AM
lmaoooo, lovin' the sexy face. Work it girl, Work it!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
big goals
(2)
career conundrum
(1)
monthly goal meet-up
(14)
productivity
(1)
About Me
RiceCracker
Dumplings are my comfort food. I have what's called the 'travel bug.'
View my complete profile
Elsewhere
on Twitter
Blogroll
Speak Softly and Carry a Red Pen
Ryan Paugh
How To Change The World
elle la mode
The Happiness Project
I Will Teach You To Be Rich
Bregman
Communicatrix
The Neocapitalist
Employee Evolution
Brazen Careerist
The Art of Non-Confirmity
Modite
Chez Three Bridges: Naomi's amazing recipes
Brazen Careerist
lmaoooo, lovin' the sexy face. Work it girl, Work it!
ReplyDelete