Monday, January 11, 2010

January goals- woo I'm late!

I've had these goals in my head since December but hadn't actually posted them. Here goes:

1. Add ONE gym session a week to my current routine (4 weekly yoga classes and 1 cardio.) It can be weights or cardio, but I have to go.
Caveat: I'm going on a trekking vacation the last week of the month, so I won't have access to the gym.. but since I'll be exercising, I can still hold to this!

2. Make a decision re: my current job by the end of the month. (I know I haven't yet explained my career conundrum, but I will in soon-to-come posts.)

3. 1 blog post a month.. baby steps!

- - - - - - 

To participate in the meet-up:
1. Post a list of your career/life related goals for March, along with your checked off February goals if you’d like, on your own blog.
2. Go back to Brazen Careerist and leave a link to your post (*If you don’t have your own blog, feel free to share your list in the comments to join in!)
3. Then, check out everyone else’s lists as they leave comments - click their links, visit their blogs, say hello, meet, greet and support each other because that’s what it’s all about!

2 comments:

  1. woooooo!!! for being late AND having baby steps. You and I have much in common my dear. lol, I'm impressed by the workout routine you got going already. I also like that you are giving your decision a deadline. This is something I could totally benefit from myself. great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks K! Encouragement is huge at this stage-- I'm really JUST starting out as you can probably tell.
    Loving your blog btw. You touch on some of my own internal debates very lucidly.

    ReplyDelete