Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jan update (fail), goals for Feb (do it again. better)

It's all in the title: my discipline regarding fitness has been TERRIBLE this month-- partly because work has been busy (several events organized, two days in Hong Kong, 4 new interns, etc) but generally because I can't convince myself fitness is a priority-- though my lovehandles are pretty convincing.

Some small successes:
- I've been going to yoga more regularly
- I've found a group of friends with a Tuesday evening rock-climbing routine, which I plan to join. First session this week!

Needs work:
- Cardio. I want to keep running but I dread it enough that it keeps me from the gym.. I should find a spin class, something I am comfortable with and won't make excuses around.

One single goal:
- MOVE. EVERY. DAY. At minimum, walk for an hour a day. Don't tell myself I'll go to yoga tomorrow because I'm going to the gym today. Just go.

No comments:

Post a Comment