Yeeaaahh. (Except this week as I'm traveling; hard to stick to my workout routine when I don't have a gym to go to.)
Sort of., though I need to do better on this. But blogging in and of itself is not a priority for me right now; it's a good way to keep track of promises I make myself and internal debates.
-Emergency fund: CHECK.
-Set up ING savings accounts for big, predictable expenses: wedding, car, and down payment for a house
Have decided not to deal with ING issues in Canada and saving with my current bank. So: CHECK.
I signed up for a class, then had to cancel it because I'm traveling for 5 weeks and will miss too many sessions. I'll need to find a replacement class.
Done, but I cheated: someone is doing them for me.
I'm still thinking about my April goals. Will post on those soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment