Monday, May 03, 2010

April goals- update

Quick update from the road:
I've been in the Philippines for 2+ weeks at my company's Manila office. It's been fantastic for both work and personal reasons, and just for a little change of pace. I'm also proud to report I've done pretty well on these goals. Here's the breakdown:

1. Maintain some sort of fitness routine.
Check. I've done a good job of mooching off colleagues' gyms. The next few weeks will be more challenging as I'll be on the move.

2. Apply to 1 job a week.
Check. The applications weren't as crafted as I would have liked, but I definitely did send in some applications. I also have a few prospective chats scheduled with people who may offer me jobs.

3.  Get on top of my travel planning. 
Check, more or less. My solution to being super busy and distracted has been to let my travel buddy do most of the planning, which he doesn't seem to mind (he's kinda OCD. and super organize. and just a really nice guy.) All this to say that the plans are being take care of, if not really by me.

4. Scaling down the blogging objective, as I'm going to be extra-busy: two blog posts that are not about monthly goals.
Um.. oops. I need to take some notes for a post on this trip, and other stuff that's been going on.

5. ENJOY the trip!
Yeah... I've been doing ok on this. A little too well perhaps!

Hoping to keep it up next month! How is everyone else doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment