Friday, May 28, 2010

May goals- update

1. Maintain some sort of fitness routine.
I was on the move (walking a lot) for about 3 weeks of the month between the Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam, Singapore and Hong Kong, and I've been sick since I got home a few days ago. So I'm not holding myself to it and I think that's ok.

2. Apply to 1 job a week.
I've had fruitful conversations about jobs with people who have made me offers. While they're not perfect offers and I'm going to keep applying, I think this still 'counts.'

3.  Get on top of my travel planning. 

4. Scaling down the blogging objective, as I'm going to be extra-busy: two blog posts that are not about monthly goals.
Fail. Maybe now that I'm sick I'll prioritize this, though it seems unlikely.

5. ENJOY the trip!
THAT I did a great job on-- hard to prevent when you're seeing such beautiful landscapes!


No comments:

Post a Comment